Oh Fall Break, to where have you disappeared to?
Brilliant exploits of Friday before break:
Woke up too late for breakfast.....
Skipped lunch to study for Chinese midterm.....
Said midterm took too long to make it in time for late lunch.....
Realized the dining hall had already closed by diner for break.....
(What a hungry day)
Waiting turns to do laundry. =[
Starcraft. =]
Thoughts at home:
The space may not be necessary, but a roomy bedroom is cozy.
Why are my parents looking at me funnily? Oh, right, I'm speaking "standard" Chinese.
I lost 5 pounds? Again?
I grew another inch? But lost 5 pounds? Whaaaattt???
Joint-birthdays/returning home party.
I'm really not cut out for pure math...time to change my plans for future course selections. =[
Starcraft. =]
Upon returning to campus:
Restocking food with a vengeance: 28 packs of ramen, 16 cans of soup, 3 packs of wafer snacks, 1 bag of Lindor truffles, 24 bottles of propel, 24 bottles of apple juice, 24 bottles of orange juice, 35 bottles of water.
I am NOT going to run out of food this time, mwahahahah.
Realized getting A's at Princeton is not a laughing matter at all. =[
???? =] ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

More starcraft, clearly :P
ReplyDeleteI've been busy as of late, but I promise you we can fix that.
Lol, Starcraft.
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, Princeton's grade deflation is a cry.