Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Always Get These Questions.

Today in Chinese 103 class:

Ying Lao Shi: Yangbo, use "ling wai" (other) in response to the next question -

"You have three girlfriends. Where are they right now?"

Me: ................................... щ(゚Д゚щ) ?

9 comments:

  1. i don't get it- what does the emoticon mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD WE SAW THE EMOTICON IN A MOVIE IN JAPANESE CLASS.

    Well almost, it was actually just (゚Д゚)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if the emoticon is showing up correctly on my screen. D: It's random symbols I've never seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://club.pep.ne.jp/~hiroette/en/facemarks/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA HAMHAM :) <3
    YANGBO HAS THREE GIRLFRIENDS?
    WTFFFFSSS???? O___o
    so, where are they, yangbo? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL. And also - I happened to see your aim status. 赢 is seriously one of the worst words I've had to learn. You are so right xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Correct response: Bu zhi dao, ta men zai ling wai de nan ren de shou li ne.

    xD

    ReplyDelete